• The ability now correctly use the actual level of the actual level pages, not the level of the build, to determine the number of points available.
• The / xp now display correct information if modulated level.
• It is now possible to use a resurrection Consumable if the level of the object is greater than the modulated level (less than or equal to the actual level).
• It is now possible to use care consumables (eg bread) if the level of the object is greater than the modulated level (less than or equal to the actual level).
It is now possible to equip the bag if the bag is greater than the level modulated level (but at or below the real level).
• The class change will not send pending restat.
• The final interface of the inventory is now available!
• Adding rapid build shortcuts to the right of the shortcut bar. This interface allows you to change the active build quickly on the main character and hero. Some limitations still need to be added to this interface.
• The "Enable" button will now work correctly on the spell interface (concern for spells that can be cast so should not happen).
• The "Confirm" button on the abilities of page-editing interface properly return to the list of pages.
• The popup on the "?" the ability of page-editing interface now has a correct text.
• Adding / removing items will not be possible in combat outside the investment phase.
• The costumes are working again properly.
• The frames are automatically re-mounted equipment (on the current page only).
• Backup inventories is now available in its final version. Any bug or loss of item duplication is to see the details as possible
• The basics of modulation Gobgob were developed.
• The effect reloads should now proceed correctly in all cases.
• Improved server performance compared to modular levels when "格挡 Server" on which you are located is populated.
• The server now correctly clean the pages and inventories of equipment when disconnecting or removing character. Any bug or loss of item duplication is to see the details possible.
• The shortcut bar is now correctly updated when changing active spell deck, as well as the beginning of each round.
• When a spell page had the same level as the build (excluding real level), the damage were those of a real level spell damage instead of the modulated fate. This bug has been fixed.
• Fixed several problems that could lead to modulation of the problems [caused by actual level / level of build]
• Display drop / xp premium is okay again.
• The client now uses PNG instead of TGAM. Animations monsters and characters, and generally all that is required to move in the game, have improved. Reassemble us any visual problem you might encounter on this.