Discover the content of update 1.53! The Mount Zinit Part 2 update will be available on Thursday, May 4th!
Patch Note MAJ 1.53
MOUNT ZINIT - PART 2!
Have you already wandered through the first part of Mount Zinit and arrived at the mysterious ship embedded in the mountain’s lower slope? Do you spend your evenings pondering what’s behind the silo? There’s a whole new adventure awaiting you in part two of Mount Zinit! On the program:
- 3 new zones to explore.
- 1 quest to discover.
- 3 new monster families to fight.
- 3 dungeons to get through.
- New objects to retrieve and to make.
The new content is for players of level 150 to 200!
THE MAXIMUM LEVEL FOR PROFESSIONS UNLOCKED
Increase your professional skills beyond level 100 thanks to modifications in this new update. The highest resources are now at level 125 and the highest recipes at level 130. It’s still possible to gain experience points over level 130.
The experience required at each professional level has been reduced. Players keep all their experience from before the update, which allows you to gain a few professional levels.
TRANSITION TO ZINIT: XELORIUM AND MOON ISLAND
The "Astrub Model” applies in the Xelorium and Moon Island zones. To summarize, this means that in these zones:
- Environmental Quests (EQ) are divided into 4 categories: solo, dash, competitive and collaborative. Collaborative quests let you trigger hordes and invasions. An archmonster has just appeared in the zone too. EQ allow you to obtain the Souper-Glou, a crucial resource for all the equipment recipes!
- The dungeons are more dynamic. The level of monsters varies, which influences their characteristics and Initiative.
- Obtaining items based on their rarity has been modified.
- Equipment can be improved through the professions.
To learn about all the details of the “Astrub Model” changes, click on this link: here.
CHARACTER CREATION INTERFACE
The character creation interface has been slightly modified to add more information for new players. Stars indicate the level of difficulty to master a character class and pictograms with descriptions tell players about the class’s roles (damage, support, tank, etc.).
These changes are mainly for new players arriving in The World of Twelve for the first time.
The Mount Zinit Part 2 update will be available on Thursday, May 4th!
Note that Mount Zinit Part 1 and 2 will only be accessible for players with an active Booster Pack.