Today, we are opening the doors to give you a chance to be part of the "WAKFU English Moderation Team", which will include both Game and Forum Moderators openings in effort to improve the community's experience of the forums and WAKFU as a whole.
What are the possible roles of an EN Forum Moderator?
- Keep abreast of forum activities and respond to general questions
- Promote constructive posting and commend others for helpful efforts
- Report to the Community Managers exceptional guides and other user generated content, in addition to alert of recurring negative behavior or problematic subjects
- Participate in creating guides and other helpful materials for the Community
What are the possible roles of an EN Game Moderator?
- Teleport around the starting zones and act as Greeters and Newcomers Helpers, as well as overall in-game presence
- Be a relay to the Community Managers on noteworthy events, such as warfare and politics
- Relay any game exploits to the Community Managers
- Create an execute mini in-game events after approval and supervision of the Community Managers
Can I be both Forum and Game Moderator?
Are the members of the WAKFU EN Moderator Team employees of Ankama?
No, members of the WAKFU English Moderation Team are individuals who volunteers a portion of their time, anonymously, where they can continue to assist their fellow players and contribute to a healthy environment within their new roles.
What if I am already a Moderator, will anything change for me?
What are the requirements to apply?
- 18 years or older
- Decent English writing skills
- Active within both game and forums
- Spotless account history
- Demonstrate patience and a willingness to help others
How long do I have to apply?
How will I know if I was chosen?
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready for new adventures and to be part of the WAKFU English Moderation Team, here is how to apply:
- First you will need to fill up step 1 of the application process to become a WAKFU EN Moderator: Application form link.
- Second, once your application is reviewed, and if you meet the necessary criteria, you will receive a follow-up message with the next part of the application (this may take some time, depending on the volume of applications). If, for any reason, you don't make it through to the second stage of the application, please remember that you can apply again during the next open moderator application period.
Good luck and we can't wait to receive your applications!