Update 1.67 is arriving in-game on April 7. So get ready!
Update 1.67 will be arriving in-game next week! You'll find loads of new additions and improvements, including:
- The legendary dragon Aguabrial will join in fights against the Mount Zinit Bosses via Intervention Steles.
- The Foggernauts are getting a facelift! Or should we say, a gear shift?
- New graphical changes to Haven Bags to let you set up a proper "home" for yourself.
- The character customization space now offers improved coloring options.
- The Booster-free game experience has been revised and improved.
- Changes to Haven Worlds have been made to prepare for the server merger.
And that's not all! There are changes to your in-game services as well: There's now just a single type of Booster and Mount Zinit is now open to everyone (source)!
So join us in-game on the servers on April 7 to explore Update 1.67: Mansions & Dragons!
You're invited to check out the new update with us in an Ankama Live event on Friday, April 3 at 4:00 PM (Paris time).
Meet the team to talk about the update, and who knows – we might have a few announcements to make and some gifts to hand out…
- The live event will be broadcast on Twitch, on our Ankama Live channel.
- As with our last live broadcast, the first part will be presented in French starting at 4:00 PM (Paris time), followed by a second part in English.