Twelvians are great at always finding good (and not-so-good) excuses to celebrate… Kwismas magic has barely waved goodbye and they're already gearing up to celebrate spring! Trade in your winter cap for a pretty flower crown, because the festivities start tomorrow!
Celebrating spring in the middle of February, now that's a contradiction that doesn't bother Twelvians any more than their first Boowolf Strings do.
Starting tomorrow at 10:00 AM (Paris time) and until February 4 10:00 AM (Paris time), head to Astrub where peculiar Gobballs are springing up just about everywhere, and where members of the Occult Cult are lurking and – even at the risk of disappointing you – won't be showering you in just flowers. On the menu for the festivities:
- 1 main quest involving Ogrest's Cult, rewarded with the Occult Cult Costume;
- 3 achievements, including "Like a Cherry Blossom" that gives you a chance to earn the title "Flower Prince or Princess"; and
- Repeatable quests from Katrina Slevastan (Guild of Hunters' camp in Astrub), rewarded with tokens that let you get the following items from the spring machine:
- the Sakuya Cape,
- the Dora Nami Helmet, and
- Mystical Sakura Cuttings.
What are you waiting for to tiptoe through the tulips?